Back to Acts!
Every Sunday until July 19, 2020
10:00am – 11:00amCategory: Special Service
Restoration Family, join Sundays at 10:00am as we come together for public worship. We are diving back into our series in Acts: The Mission and Movement of God!
If you haven't read the latest Restoration update, please take a few minutes and do so:
As we come together again, it's important that we hear from our local church members and attenders. Please help us out by completing this short survey. We are keenly aware that folks are all over the spectrum of responses when it comes to the current Covid-19 climate. Rest assured, the elders of Restoration desire to shepherd and lead well during this season. We want to walk in step with the Spirit and the Word, honor our government, AND be mindful of the safety of our worshippers (and community as a whole).
If at any point, we determine it is unsafe to gather, we'll make the call to move BACK to an online worship experience. In the event that our attendance exceeds our ability to social distance well, we will make the call to gather in TWO WORSHIP SERVICES at 9:00 and 11:00. For those who plan on staying home at this time, our pre-recorded online worship experience will still be available each Sunday morning at 10:00am on Facebook, as well as here on the Restoration website. By mid-June, our hope is to begin live-streaming our Sunday services on both Facebook and the Restoration website.
Stay tuned for more updates! In the meantime, here are a few guidelines of what to expect for our first gathering:
RCB Family, on Sundays, please...
1) Practice gracious character by being mindful and respectful of others convictions as we begin the process of reopening services in the midst of a pandemic.
2) Avoid congregating or lingering in the door ways, hallway, or open space in the main room by heading to an open seat immediately upon entry. A welcome team member will help you find a seat.
3) Maintain a social distance of 6 feet and avoid hugging, shaking hands, etc.
4) We want to encourage everyone to wear a mask as you enter and exit the buidling. Although masks do little to protect the wearer from contracting Covid-19, they can be an effective safeguard in protecting others from YOU. Know that our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks as they come and go from the service as well. Folks are free to take their masks off once seated if they desire.
5) Please use the restroom prior to coming to church to help minimize restroom traffic. We will have a bathroom monitor available to open bathrooms to minimized handling doors.
6) Avoid touching stationary items with your hands as much as realistically possible, including chairs, door handles, etc.
7) Do not linger or congregate in the hallway or outside of the main doors upon exiting the building.
8) Stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms or think you have possible been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We are so excited to worship together again in person! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions!
Missed any of the previous messages in our Acts Series?
CLICK HERE FOR SERIES INFO AND PREVIOUS MESSAGES